I really thought that I would be better at keeping up with this than I have been. Honestly I keep forgetting about it. Well....let's see what is going on in my life right now. Nothing to be exact. Maybe that is why I haven't been on her in awhile. My sister rachel is having a girl. YEAH! I am so excited. I told Jeremy that we may ...(may-keyword)..be done having kids since I can spoil a girl and give her back to her mom at the teenage years. I would honestly love another little boy though. I truly adore my boys. They are such fascinating little creatures. They are so active that it keeps me up and moving. No down time here for this momma. We started Ryker in speech therapy. After their evaluation they decided that he won't need it very long. They are actually very impressed with the little genius. He can name all shapes, colors and count to 10 already. He is only 21 months old. He can speak with grammar and finish words in a sentence for me or in a book. The therapist stated that he has very abnormal...in a good way...cognitive function. I said that if my son is a genius...not really but nice thought....it is all from Jeremy. Smart dad may equal smart kid! Jeremy and I decided that Ryker is going to be the kid that gets all D's in school because he is totally bored and unchallenged. We have been working really hard to keep him challenged but still be a normal kid that likes to jump, throw and play with cars.
We have a fun weekend planned...taking the boys to the Monster Truck show at the sprint center. Drake loves his monster trucks. Actually when he says trucks it sounds more like the "F" word. It is quite humorous actually. We have it videotaped. Drake also likes speaking in spanish. He counts and always says come on vaminos from dora! What TV can teach you....to speak spanish!
Jeremy is still laid off with no end in sight. I am picking up extra weekends at the hospital .....with great rewards though. Hopefully there will be an end to this recession and we can get on with our lives and buy stuff again. I want to buy stuff for our house and begin our process to make our new house or HOME! It will come....all in time!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment