I promised that I would try and keep this up! It is harder than I thought. We have a busy weekend planned. A movie party on friday and a birthday party at Chuck e cheese's on saturday. The boys are going to love it! Ryker is beginning to finally talk so much better. We have started speech therapy with him, with his next visit on friday! He can name all his colors and shapes now! He is becoming such a little man. He is the easiest little boy. It is amazing to watch the differences between him and drake! Drake is me to a capital T and ryker has his dad written all over him. They get along and play so well together. Minus the few times that Ryker takes a toy from Drake and drake throws a little stomping fit....they are so good to each other.
Drake can count to 10 in spanish. My kids love playing with plastic cups and I watched him one day count the cups in a line up to ten...in spanish! Man do Dora and Diego really help that. He likes it when mommy talks in spanish to him. Let's call it broken spanish though! He loves doing puzzles and watching America's Funniest Home videos. He calls it the Funny face show. We laugh at loud hysterically and make up our own sound effects to the clips. It is great family entertainment and fits our family well!
No comments:
Post a Comment